You’ve been contemplating your procedure for a while now, but who do you choose to do it? Finding a skilled, reliable and trustworthy plastic surgeon whose visions align with your own can be difficult, yet necessary. At Pure Aesthetics, our aim is to create the most natural-looking results by working closely with each patient and getting to know their wants and needs. We don’t see you as another number, we see you as an individual who is different to every single patient we have had through our doors. Time is spent getting to know you and making sure we can deliver exactly what you want.
With a convenient location in the heart of the city, our surgeons—Dr Merten and Dr Kwei—are among the top breast surgeons in the CBD. Dr Merten is also one of the founders of the Macquarie University’s Department of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery.
Alongside offering a wide range of treatments and procedures, we have an extensive range of breast procedures that can alter, repair, and boost your breasts to the desired shape, level and look.
Our Breast Procedures
Our aim is to cater to women throughout all stages of life. Whether it’s improving the shape and size of a younger woman’s breasts, or lifting the breasts post childbirth, we want our patients to feel beautiful and comfortable no matter where they are on their journey.
- Breast Enlargement: Implants are inserted into the breast, either under or over the muscle to give a larger, fuller shape to the breasts.
- Breast Reduction: A reduction in size for those patients wishing to decrease their breast volume. This usually occurs when the breasts start to interfere with everyday life, causing back pain and other problems, or purely for aesthetic purposes.
- Breast Reconstruction: Generally carried out post mastectomy or lumpectomy to reconstruct the breasts and boost self esteem. Implants can also be used in these circumstances.
- Breast Lift: For those with a moderate to full bust that has dropped over time due to weight loss or post pregnancy.
- Breast Lift with Implants: The process listed above, though with the added insertion of implants.
- Breast Implant Revision: The correction of previous Breast Enlargement procedures that may have changed over time or weren’t ideal immediately after the initial procedure.
- Breast Asymmetry: Aiming to reduce asymmetry in the breasts by altering the form, volume and/or position.
- Nipple Correction: Correcting the protruded, inverted, enlarged or asymmetrical nipples.
- Female to Male “Top” Chest Surgery: The removal of the mammary tissue, tightening of the skin and repositioning of the nipple to emulate the look of a male chest.
- Male to Female “Top” Surgery: Where a breast enlargement will occur to emulate the look of a female chest.
Above all, actions speak louder than words. So pop on over to our website and check out the before-and-after images to see the work of some of the top breast surgeons in the Sydney CBD.
Call now for more info (02) 9199 7448, or check out the breast procedures on our website.