Are you seeking to transform your appearance without surgery? With minimal to no discomfort, anti-wrinkle injections are simple, fast, effective and safe.
What Are Anti-Wrinkle Injections and How Do They Work?
Anti-wrinkle injections are a made from natural, purified protein that was initially created to medically treat “Crossed eyes” in 1978. More and more medical uses have been approved by the TGA for its use over the years including cerebral palsy, excessive sweating and migraines.
Anti-wrinkle injections are most commonly used to reduce lines and wrinkles by relaxing muscle movement. The muscle therefore cannot contract and cause a ‘movement’ in the skin that causes wrinkles.
Anti-wrinkles injections are not only used for wrinkles, but in conditions where there is excessive muscle movement. For example, very square, pronounced jaws are usually a result of overactive masseter muscles.
What are the benefits of anti-wrinkle injections?
- They are minimally invasive, meaning there is little or no down time
- Walk in, walk out procedure, meaning you can be rejuvenated in less than an hour.
- They have a variety of uses, from reducing wrinkles, to reducing sweating, reshaping your jaw line and reducing a gummy smile.
- They are safe, have been tested over the years, and are proven to be effective. The vast majority of patients experience no complications
- Results last up to 6 months
- Results are visible within days
Meet your Surgeon
Dr. Noela Ferch
Meet your Surgeon
Education and Training:
- Completed medical education at the University of Sydney
- Underwent specialist training in anesthesia and completed a year of fellowship training at the Prince of Wales Hospital
- Worked at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Worked at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London
- Associate of Dr Steve Merten since 2003, and manages the injectable treatments at Pure Aesthetics
- Member of the Australian Society of Anaesthetists, an organisation that requires its members to maintain its high standards of care to ensure utmost patient safety
- Has been a specialist for over 10 years, performing anaesthesia in obstetrics and plastic surgery
- Has particular interest in facial rejuvenation and has broadened the scope of her practice to include non-surgical cosmetic enhancement like dermal like dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections
Do you have any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions that you might have about anti wrinkle injections. Our team will be happy to address any concerns that you may have.