We understand that considering facial aesthetic surgery is a major decision. We believe facial plastic surgery should respect the balance of proportions and concentration of character within your face. We aim to rejuvenate, refine and beautify your face, not to exaggerate. The best facial plastic surgery is subtle, beautiful and natural. This is why we work closely with all our patients, to help guide you towards making the best choices to give you the very best and most natural results.
Every individual is different, and you deserve to have your concerns and desires cared for as uniquely as you are. At Pure Aesthetics, our plastic surgery team invests the time necessary to understand your expectations and what you hope to achieve with both our surgical and non-surgical options.
From your first consultation, choices will be discussed from simple, non-surgical treatments, such as skin care, through to more complex non-surgical and surgical options. At each stage your care will be by a leading expert in this area, giving you open and honest advice about what can be safely and beautifully achieved.
Our goal is to help assist you achieve the appearance you desire, addressing your current concerns and lifestyle, in the safest, most effective, natural and beautiful manner possible.
Our specialist plastic surgeon, Dr Steve Merten, our cosmetic physician, Dr Noela Ferch, and the whole Pure Aesthetics team are experienced in a wide range of surgical and non-surgical treatments:
Meet your Surgeon
Dr. Justine O’Hara
Meet your Surgeon
Education and Training:
- Attended University of Sydney attaining an MBBS with Honours in 1999, after a Science Degree at University of Queensland.
- Completed 8 years of rigorous training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training under the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons across Sydney and New South Wales tertiary hospitals.
- Was awarded her Fellowship in 2013, training across all aspects of Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery.
- Appointed as a Consultant in 2013 at the esteemed Royal North Shore Hospital and Concord Hospitals. She is a member of the governing bodies RACS, ASPS, ASAPS and is active in governance and patient outcomes.
- Travelled to gain super-specialist training in the United Kingdom with Fellowships in:
- Aesthetic Surgery with Mr Barry Jones
- Craniofacial Surgery at the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children
- Microsurgery at Cambridge University Hospital
- Burns Surgery at St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery.
- Invited to be a Craniofacial Consultant at the outstanding Great Ormond Street Hospital.