A brow lift, using anti- wrinkle injections works to correct a drooping brow line by subtly “lifting” the brow.
Anti Wrinkle injections are strategically placed into the outer areas of the eyebrows into the same muscles that are responsible for pulling down the eyebrows. The result is a subtle “lift”, that is, millimetres, in brow placement.
Anti-wrinkle injections can also be combined with Dermal Fillers to create the perfect brow. Here, the dermal filler is placed under the eyebrow or the middle half of the upper eyelid, depending on required results.
Benefits of a Brow Lift
- It is minimally invasive, meaning there is little or no down time
- Products used are safe and has a proven and established safety profile. The vast majority of patients experience no complications
- Results last up to 6 months
- Results are visible within days
- It is a walk in, walk out procedure, meaning you can be rejuvenated in less than an hour.
- Can correct asymmetry between brows
The Perfect Brow
Where should your brow begin?
place a pencil vertically alongside the outer edge of the bottom of your nose directly up. The point where the vertex lands is your starting point
Where should your brow Peak?
Look into a mirror directly straight and Place a pencil from the bottom of your nose to the outer rim of the iris. This is where your brow should peak.
Where should your brow end?
Place a pencil from the bottom of your nose to the outer corner of your eye. This is where your brow should end.
What if I want something more dramatic?
It is possible to have a surgical eyebrow lift that helps to dramatically rejuvenate the forehead and eyebrow area.
Do you have any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions that you might have about Non Surgical Brow Lift. Our team will be happy to address any concerns that you may have.
Before & After