A vitamin drink for the skin, multivitamin infusions utilise concentrated serums that are penetrated into the skin using soundwave technology. This creates channels through certain skin layers that allow for molecules to pass through, increasing the absorption of active ingredients.
Multivitamin infusions are used for skin barrier repair, and they are suitable for all skin types. The boosters can provide fast improvement, often for special occasions, and an overall softer, smoother complexion.
Meet your Dermal Therapist
Laura (Dermal Therapist)
Meet your Dermal Therapist
- Over 25 years of experience in the skincare industry
- Recognised leader in the field of Dermal Therapies
- One of Australia’s most sought after and highly qualified skincare professionals
- Specialises in skin care, dermal needling for acne scarring, anti-ageing skin rejuvenation and the full range of cosmetic skin treatments including medical microdermabrasion and skin peeling
What are the benefits of Multivitamin Infusions?
- Non-invasive with minimal discomfort
- Quick procedure with no downtime
- Effective for all skin types
- Considered safe
- Can lighten skin pigmentation
- Helps to fill fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates the skin
The procedure: What does it involve?
A cocktail of serums tailored to suit your skin is applied to the treatment area. The ultrasonophoresis delivery system is then used to provide intense transdermal penetration of active ingredients to the layers of the skin.
Mild redness may occur post procedure, which in most cases will subside within 24 hours. Very rarely, dryness and slight irritation may occur due to the highly active ingredients utilised. The procedure works well as a lunchtime procedure, and makeup can be applied immediately after your session.
How many treatments do I need?
Treatment will be tailored to your individual needs and goals to achieve optimal results. This typically requires one treatment every fortnight for a total of 4 treatments. It can also be used as a stand-alone booster for an instant skin pick-me-up.
What products should I use post MultiVitamin Infusion?
By treating the outer layer of skin, multivitamin infusion encourages new skin cell generation. The procedure can make your skin more porous and sensitive to the sun, which is why we recommend taking the following steps to preserve your skin improvement:
- Vitamin serums like Luzern V12 to maintain results
- Hydrating serum, like Luzern Rehydrate, or moisturiser to restore the skin’s barrier
- Sunscreen, like Luzern La Defence, for protection against harmful UV rays and to lock in moisture
Do you have any more questions?
Please feel free to contact our practice with any further questions you may have about multivitamin infusions, or if you are interested in finding out if this skin therapy treatment is right for you. We will be happy to assist you.